Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation-Executive Bonus plans (IRS codes, 162, 79(c), PS 58-offset) . If your Corporation does not offer stock options to it's Executives than this is the benefit you should employ to retain His/Her talent.
Ideal candidate age 30 to 50 years old.
EQUITY INDEX LIFEFUND III POLICY
Finally, you have an alternative to traditional life insurance. Along with essential benefits for death, illness, and disability, Equity Index LifeFund III offers you enhanced cash accumulation, living benefits and retirement options.
* Diversify your cash value between the S&P-500, and/or Nasdaq-100 with indexing and peg your growth to the market(s) or allocate to the fixed-interest account (presently 4.75%).
* Added security of knowing that you have downside protection against adverse market conditions i.e. your index interest credit can never be less than ZERO.
* Access cash up to 50% or $50,000 maximum of the LifeFund III Death Benefit should a spouse pre-decease the insured.
* Have access to the LifeFund III Death Benefit up to 10% or $10,000 maximum, should a child pre-decease the insured.
* The insured can receive a percentage of the LifeFund III in a lump sum check based on a diagnosis and supporting documentation of illness or accident of 50% up to a maximum of $250,000.
* Should the insured become disabled, receive 1% of the death benefit monthly as a disability income living benefit.
INCOME FOR LIFE:
* On the 15th policy year or the year in which the insured turns age 65, CONVERT the cash value into an income stream with the 300% Preferred Settlement Value option (3x benefit).
E.G. $60,000 in policy cash value with the 300% Preferred Settlement Value option becomes $180,000 to generate a life-time income stream...(Polices underwritten by Allianz Life Insurance)
*Non-Qualified Salary Continuation using Disability Insurance:
The only thing worse than being disabled is not being able to afford it. Accidents and illnesses can unexpectedly prevent you from earning a living. Have you ever thought about what you would do if you were unable to work because you were totally disabled due to an Injury or Sickness?
* Your corporation can provide you and your employees with personal disability insurance which continues a portion of your salary when you are unable to earn it. The premiums are TAX DEDUCTIBLE (IRS code 106 & 162).